- 6 medium or large mushrooms
- 150g blue cheese such as Stilton, roughly chopped
- 100g walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Make sure the baking tray has edges as the mushrooms will produce some liquid while cooking.
- Clean the mushrooms with a dry kitchen towel and carefully remove the stalks from them.
- Place the mushrooms onto the baking tray with the open side face up.
- Mix the blue cheese and walnuts in a bowl.
- Fill the mushrooms with the blue cheese and walnut mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with warm cous-cous and enjoy.