- 6 medium sized mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 200g cashew nuts
- 2 slices of white bread
- 100g soft goat's cheese
- 200g vacuum packed chestnuts or a 400g tin of chestnut puree
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees and grease a small to medium sized roasting tin.
- Fry the onion and mushrooms in the oil in a large saucepan until soft.
- While the onion and mushroom are frying, put the bread, cashew nutes and chestnuts (if using whole chestnuts) into a blender and blend until finely chopped.
- Once the mushrooms have softened, add all the other ingredients to the sauce pan and mix well.
- Gently press into the greased roasting tin.
- Place in the oven and roast for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings.