- 400g sprouts, tough stalks cut off and dry outer layers peeled off
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 100g Stilton cheese, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the sprouts in half and place in an oven proof bowl.
- Add the oil to the sprouts, season with salt and pepper and then mix around so it's all coated.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes. After 15 minutes take it out of the oven and mix it all around so that the sprouts on the top don't get too dry.
- After the 30 minutes is up remove from the oven and sprinkle the walnuts followed by the cheese over the top.
- Return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.