- 4 or 5 medium size potatoes, washed and cut into eighths
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sweet red peppers, washed
- 12 black olives, pitted and sliced
- 125g Brie (or a similar soft cheese)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put the potato wedges in a large bowl and drizzle the oil and vinegar over them.
- Season with salt and pepper and then toss the potatoes around the bowl until all of them have a thin coating of oil and vinegar.
- Place some greaseproof paper on a baking tray and arrange the potato wedges on top of it.
- Put the tray in the oven and start a timer for 20 minutes.
- While the wedges are cooking, prepare the peppers by slicing them in half and carefully removing all the seeds.
- Place the pepper halves onto another baking tray and then put the sliced olives in side them.
- Slice the brie thinly and use it to cover the olives in the peppers.
- Once the 20 minutes is up, place the peppers in the oven with the potatoes and bake for a further 10 minutes.