- 8 large tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 200g feta cheese, cut into 1cm cubes
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into quarters by cutting down through the stem.
- Put the tomatoes on a large baking tray with sides and add the olive oil and herbs.
- Use your hands to mix well so that the baking tray and tomatoes are well coated with oil.
- Roast in the oven for 1 hours.
- Transfer the tomatoes to a couple of plates, making sure to take the juices from the baking tray with them.
- Top with the cubes of feta cheese and serve while still warm.
- Works very well with either boiled potatoes or crusty white bread on the side.