- 3 courgettes, about 500g, coarsely grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 225g dried spaghetti
- 150ml cremé fraiche
- Put on a large pot of water to boil for the pasta.
- Heat the olive oil in a large and deep frying or sauté pan.
- Once the pasta water is boiling, add the pasta to it and let it simmer for 12 minutes.
- While it is simmering, throw the courgette and garlic into the frying pan and stir every few minutes.
- When the pasta only has a couple of minutes left, add the cremé fraiche to the frying pan, season well with salt and pepper and then stir it until well mixed.
- Drain the pasta and then add it to the courgette mixture, and stir well.
- Server immediately while the sauce is still hot.