- 4 large potatoes, a floury type is best, peeled and cut into 2 cm chunks
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp milk
- 25g butter
- Place the potato pieces into a saucepan and cover with fresh water.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the potato pieces are nice and soft.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the pan.
- Add the mustard, milk and butter on top of the potatoes before mashing them all together with a potato masher.
- Serve while still hot.
Provide two generous servings.