- about 900g of potatoes, a waxy type is best, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp of Dijon mustart
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 spring onions, ends removed and finely sliced
- Put the potatoes into a sauce pan and cover with fresh water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes, use a fork to check that the potatoes are starting to go slightly soft on the outside and aren't crunchy in the middle.
- While the potatoes cook, mix the mustard, mayonnaise and vinegar together in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Drain the potatoes and place in the large bowl.
- Mix well so that the potatoes are well coated with the dressing.
- Sprinkle the spring onions over the top of the potatoes before mixing them into the salad.
- Place in the fridge to cool until you are ready to eat it.
Makes about 4 side servings of potato salad.