- 200g of waxy potatoes, cut into pieces of about 2 cm
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tsp capers, drained
- 5g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Put the potatoes in a pan of cold water and bring to the boil.
- Boil for 7 minutes and drain immediately.
- Put the sunflower oil in a large frying pan with high sides over a medium heat.
- Add the drained potatoes while still cold and when it starts to sizzle, give them a good stir.
- Stir every couple of minutes for another 5 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into a cup or measuring jug, whisk together with a fork and the pour into the hot frying pan, stirring immediately.
- Stir for about a minute, until the egg is cooked and remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle in the rest of the ingredients, mix well and serve.
Serves 1 as the whole meal or two as a side for a main meal.