- 1 quantity of pizza dough made as in here
- 200g block of halloumi, coarsely grated
- 20g fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Make the pizza dough as described in the linked recipe.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the grated cheese and parsley together in a bowl.
- Split the dough into quarters.
- Take one of the quarters and roll it out on a well floured surface until it's about 10cm round.
- Put one quarter of the cheese and parsley mix into the centre of the disk of dough.
- Use a pastry brush to dampen about 1 cm of the edge of the dough.
- Fold opposite sides of the dough disk to each other in the centre and squeeze together.
- Work along the edges, squeezing them together until the whole thing is sealed.
- Place on an oiled baking tray.
- Repeat for the remaining quarters.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with some sort of sauce, such as tomato salsa or olive tapenade.
Makes 4 halloumi pies.