- Three large stalks of broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cloves of garlic, peeled and ends removed
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- In a baking tray, mix the broccoli florets, oil, salt and pepper and garlic until well coated.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle over the chilli flakes and then mix well.
- Return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, sprinkle the lemon juice over the top.
- Serve as a side dish.