- 400g waxy potatoes (about 4 or 5)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Chipotle chilli powder
- Slice the potatoes into 5mm slices and put into a bowl.
- Cover the bowl with cold water and soak the potatoes for at least 30 minutes. This helps to remove some starch and stop the outside burning when cooking.
- Drain the potatoes and put in a new bowl.
- Toss the potato slices with the olive oil
- Sprinkle over the garlic powder and powdered pepper and toss until well mixed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and then place on the baking tray for your halogen oven.
- Place the tray in the oven on the high shelf.
- Turn on the halogen oven Cook for 22 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Serve with a cool tomato salsa and sour cream.