- 1 red peppers
- 2 orange peppers
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tins of tuna, drained
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed in a garlic crusher
- 40g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- a few tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut each pepper in half and carefully remove the seeds and white lump in the middle, but leave the stalk attached.
- Mix the cherry tomatoes, tomato puree, tuna and garlic in a mixing bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill each pepper half with the mixture and place in a high sided baking tray.
- Drizzle a generous glug of olive oil over each pepper and sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of rice.
Serves 2 to 3.