- 500g chicken mini fillets
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 150ml coconut milk
- 8 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Put the fillets in a bowl with the chilli sauce and soy sauce. Mix well and refrigerate at least overnight.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees (180 degrees for a fan oven).
- Mix the coconut milk and peanut butter in a bowl until it's a smooth paste. If it's a little too thick then add a little bit of water.
- Thread the chicken strips onto skewers and place on a baking tray.
- Put the baking tray in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Transfer the skewers into a plate with the bowl of peanut sauce.
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve.
Makes 13 or 14 skewers.