- 160g wedge of brie, cut into 6 roughly square pieces
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten in a wide bowl
- 125g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 40g fresh rocket
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- Put the flour in a wide bowl and the breadcrumbs in a different bowl.
- Decide on which one of your hands will be 'wet' and which will be dry.
- Roll a piece of brie in the flour with your dry hand. Shake off any excess.
- Place the brie into the egg mixture using your dry hand (but don't touch the egg mix with it).
- Roll the brie around with your wet hand until it's fully coated in egg.
- Drop the liquid egg into the breadcrumbs with your wet hand.
- Use your dry hand to scoop breadcrumbs over the brie so that all the egg is covered before rolling it.
- Transfer back to the flour with your dry hand and give it another coat of flour, egg and then breadcrumbs.
- Place on a plate and repeat for the other pieces of brie.
- Chill the brie in a fridge for at least a couple of hours.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan on a high heat.
- Fry the breaded cubes, giving each side about 30 seconds to crisp up the breadcrumbs.
- Serve immediately with rocket and cranberry sauce.