These are really simple pastries, but they look amazing. Just don't let anyone see you've used pre-rolled puff pastry and they'll be impressed.
- 1 sheet of pre-rolled puff pastry
- 1 jar of jam
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Remove the pastry from the fridge and wait 30 minutes.
- Roll out the pastry and use a pastry cutter to cut out circles about an inch and a half across.
- Place the circles onto a baking tray and place into the oven.
- After 10 minutes remove the baking tray from the oven and using a blunt round instrument poke holes in the middle of the now puffed up circles.
- Fill these wholes with a spoon of jam.
- Place back in the oven for 15 minutes.
Serve immediately, but warn people that they've very hot.