- 8 spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 piece of broccoli, cut into smaller pieces
- 150ml creme fraiche
- 100g blue cheese, such as Stilton
- 1 packet of cheese tortellini
- Boil the broccoli in a pan of water for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Drain the spinach and broccoli and mix with the creme fraich and blue cheese.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of tap water (or some of the cooking water if it's still around).
- Use a blender to puree the spinach, broccoli and cheese mix.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce and serve.