- 1 corn on the cob per person
- 2 tbsp water per cob
- a pinch of salt
- Trim all the green leaves and other bits of plant from the cobs.
- Place in a microwave proof bowl and add the water and sprinkle the pinch of salt over them.
- Cover the bowl with clingfilm and poke a small hole in the clingfilm so it doesn't explode.
- Microwave on full power for the following times:
- 1 cob - 1.5 minutes
- 2 cobs - 3.5 minutes
- 3 cobs - 4.5 minutes
- 4 cobs - 5.5 minutes
- Adjust the cooking times depending on if the corn doesn't seem done, but be careful not to overcook it.
- Serve either on it's own or with a bit of butter melted on it.