- 4 courgettes, ends removed and diced into 1 to 2cm pieces
- 125g tomatoes, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp dried coriander
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 150ml single cream
- 150ml water
- a pinch of salt
- Place all the ingredients into a large pan and stir well.
- Bring to a simmer on a medium heat.
- Simmer for 30 minutes. Stirring every 10 minutes to check it's not burning on the bottom.
- Spoon out into bowls and consume.