- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- about 400g of paneer cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garam massala
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp dried coriander leaf
- 1 or 2 dried chillies, finely chopped
- 8 tomatoes, washed and cut into quarters
- 4 tbsp water
- Fry the onion in the oil in a pan for a couple of minutes over a medium heat.
- Add the paneer blocks and stir every minute or so until the onion has softened, probably about 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Continue to fry, stirring every minute or so to prevent burning for a further 5 minutes.
- Once the tomatoes have started to soften and fall apart a bit then the dish is ready.
- Serve with Basmati rice or naan bread.